Everflux – Plumbing Flux
Everflux is recognised as the leading water soluble plumbing flux. Developed over 40 years’, Everflux represents the pinnacle in high-speed self cleaning flux technology. Available in many sizes, including a handy pocket-sized stick. It is used in the joining of copper pipe and cleans as it solders. It comes in three easy and practical application methods. Either as a pocket size stick, a brush and tub or 2 sizes of regular tubs.
See also EVERWHITE – JOINTING COMPOUND
- Soluble in hot and cold water
- Non-stick formulation allows easy joint adjustment after fluxing
- Industry standard plumbers flux
- Ideal for use with leaded and unleaded solder, with its high melting threshold
- Fast acting – cleans as it solders
- Low odour formulation helps provide an improved working environment
- Available in 250ml and 80ml sizes
- Standards met: BS6891, MARC Solubility, DIN 851, ASTM B813/93, Water, Central Heating and Gas Services
- WRAS Listed BS6920 by the Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme as a material which has passed full tests of effect on water quality Directory Reference number 0410520
- Manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001, exported throughout the world
- No VOC’s
- Certified by IAPMO
Distributors & Merchants
Please complete the enquiry form below if you would like further information on how to join our Distributors & Merchants for Wiseman Industries Ltd products.
Wiseman Industries Ltd
Hangdownmead Business Park,
+44 (0)844 567 1212
Click on the button below to download the latest version of the Wiseman Industries product brochure.Download Brochure
Request an SDS
If you would like to receive a product SDS (Safety Data Sheet) please complete the form below and one of the Wiseman team will email it to you shortly.